Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank you Brad Paisley

As much as I was determined from keeping this blog just a bakers blog, I have another recipe for cookies. DON'T JUDGE!!
Today I decided to mix two of my loves together; Brad Paisley and Baking (one day soon, maybe I'll add Johnny Depp to that mixture).


Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies.
Simple really:
1. Make plain of sugar cookies
2. Roll into tiny balls
3. Use your finger and make an indention in the middle of the ball
4. Add 1/4 tsp to the indention

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Optional: melt 1c of white chocolate chips and drizzle over the cooled cookies.

So as I sat here baking to Brad Paisley crooning love songs, I decided I needed kids and a husband to bake for. Sadly both Johnny Depp and Brad Paisley are taken. Oh well :)

1 comment: